Evidence – Based Prescription Aid for Practitioners of Conventional, Complementary, Integrative and Preventive Medicine
‘Apple A Day RX’ is an information prescriber database for common medical conditions using pharmaceuticals and complementary medicines and therapies.
This app has direct access to a Pharmaceutical database of information and Evidence-based research studies of Complementary medicines and therapies to help guide medical practitioners formulate comprehensive clinical management plan for their patients based on evidence-based studies. ‘Apple A Day RX’ should be used as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare professionals.
Information Categories include:
- Dietary Advice
- Complementary Therapies
- Herb & Supplement Interaction Checker
- Evidence based research studies of non-pharmaceutical interventions
- Prescribing & safety information for brand & generic drugs
- Drug interaction checker
- Immediate and instant access to clinical evidence, animal studies and in vitro studies of complementary medicines and therapies
- Clinical evidence of complementary medicines and therapies ranked in accordance to “Hierarchy of Evidence” in terms of sample size. However, this in no way reflects the quality of the research
- Assists medical professionals to formulate comprehensive clinical management plans with emphasis on health promotion, disease prevention, integrative and complementary medicine treatment, and rehabilitation.