There is no single solution or magic pill for arthritis, or any other chronic disease for that matter. It is important to recognise that there are different types of arthritic symptoms, each requiring a specific arthritis pain treatment plan for effective pain relief.
Sufferers of arthritis may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- Aching, dull arthritic pain
- Shooting, burning, pins-and-needles
- Sharp, stabbing pain
- Swollen joint pain
- Red and feels hot to the touch
- Joints crack and pop and are dry but not swollen
- Joints are stiff and swollen and feel cold and clammy
Each symptom provides a clue to how arthritis should be treated. There is no one-size-fits all treatment for chronic arthritis. Therefore, a holistic, personalised treatment plan is essential for sustainable therapeutic outcomes.