You are in the minority if you do not use some form of alternative medicine treatments such vitamins or supplements or ignore healthy food advice. But with so much marketing and information available from ‘Dr Google’ many people still ask the following questions:
- Alternative medicine treatmentsHow can I avoid this illness and the accompanying misery in the future?
- I have tried prescribed pharmaceuticals, but still, there is no change. I am stuck and do not know where to turn to? What can I do?
- How can I get drug-free relief?
- There are so many diets to choose from so which one is the best for me?
- How can we improve the physical and emotional health of our children?
- Are alternative medicine supplements purchased from the Woolworth’s Coles, Aldi, and other supermarkets really effective?
- Are vitamins or minerals or herbal supplements effective?
- How can I sleep better, lose weight, and reduce my stress and anxiety?